Description and specification
Bikes don’t get any truer to their roots than this. The 115th Anniversary Heritage Classic 114 is the original outlaw motorcycle decked out for those who want to do the 115th Anniversary big. Limited-edition and exclusively numbered.
NEW FOR 2018
- Features two-tone paint in Legend Blue and Vivid Black, with a new divergent triple pinstripe that gives it a more dynamic and interesting look front to back, and uniquely follows the contours of the model’s design.
- A bold tank medallion featuring the iconic Eagle holding the Bar & Shield in its talons. The complexity and detail of this cloisonné is created with precisely assembled glass insert and multi-metal composite.
- The difference is in the details. In this case, it is colour-matched blue stitching along with a special “HDMC” graphic on the perforated seat.
- There’s “115” emblazoned in blue script on the gloss black timer cover.
- The 115th Anniversary Heritage® Classic 114 is limited in production, and each one has a serialized badge on the handlebar clamp.
|Engine torque:||114.3ft-lb / 3000rpm|
Wheels / Tires
|Front:||16" Gloss Black, Steel Laced / Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias D401F|
|Rear:||16" Gloss Black, Steel Laced / Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias D401T|
Legend Blue / Vivid Black |